As our orders are processed and dispatched quickly, we are unable to cancel or change any details in your order once it has been placed. If you have any problems with your order, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, China UnionPay (CUP), Discover & Diners, Japan Credit Bureau (JCB) and Atome for online orders.
Terms & Conditions
Off Duty Label ("we", "us", "Off Duty Label") is a company registered in Singapore. Our company registration number is 53398800D and our registered office is at Blk 612 Yishun Street 61, #09-191, Singapore 760612.
We may modify the TOS from time to time. Please read the TOS and check back often. If you do not agree to any change to the TOS then you must immediately stop using the Site. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order unless we are required to make the change by law.
You agree and undertake not to:
- use the Site for illegal purposes or other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws;
- impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Site, interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Site, or use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Site's data or damage or interfere with the operation of another customer’s computer or mobile device or the Site; and
- post, promote or transmit through the Site any information, graphics, photographs, data and/or any other material that contains any computer virus or other invasive or damaging code, program or macro; infringes any third-party intellectual property or any other proprietary rights; is defamatory, libelous or threatening; is obscene, pornographic, indecent, counterfeited, fraudulent, stolen, harmful or otherwise illegal under any applicable law; and/or is or may be construed as offensive and/or otherwise objectionable, in our sole opinion.
Product Description And Defects
We try to be accurate as reasonably possible in our descriptions of products available for purchase through the Site. However, our products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our Site are for illustrative purposes only. Colours may appear slightly different in reality due to studio lighting conditions, or variances in computer screen calibration. We do however strive to ensure that screen colours are true to life, as much as possible. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Minor variations in measurement (within 0.8 inches) are not considered a defect. You are responsible for ensuring that your sizing measurements are accurate. If you believe you have received a defective item, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, and a photograph of the defect.
For the subscription and receiving of emails, we follow the opt in/out policy. If you wish to opt out of receiving emails from us, please click the unsubscribe link included in every message. If you are having trouble unsubscribing, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Offers advertised in emails are available online only.
All product images seen on offdutylabel.com are copyright of Off Duty Label and under no circumstances available for use by other entities without express written consent from Off Duty Label. The same applies for all Off Duty Label social media platforms.
When you visit our website, we may assign your web browser one or more website cookies. Cookies are small text files used to enhance your shopping experience, including, but not limited to, maintaining current login, and providing a unique identifier for website statistics.
- To remember and process items in your shopping cart; so, for example, you can put items in your cart and come back and purchase them at a more convenient time
- To understand and save your site preferences; to improve your future visits to offdutylabel.com
- To keep track of advertisements; to ensure you are getting the most relevant advertising and to help us measure marketing campaigns
- To compile aggregate data about site traffic and and interactions; to improve site functionality and your shopping experience.